WHO WE ARE
Summit Diagnostics provides medical professionals with drug safety programs for their patients. Our programs are designed to protect patients, prevent diversion and abuse, limit physician liability, and eliminate unnecessary treatments and their related expenses.
OUR DRUG SAFETY PROGRAM:
- Limits physician liability through detailed, custom drug testing and through the use of HIPAA compliant reporting
- Limits patient misuse and abuse of prescription drugs through detailed drug testing
- Improves patient care with in-depth monitoring of prescriptions and by following a compliant drug-testing program
- Decreases the chances of patients experiencing adverse drug events through the use of Summit Drug Metabolism Testing
- Provides you with a local, knowledgeable representative expertly trained in drug testing, compliance, pharmacogenomic testing, and liability within the industry
- Connects you directly with professional toxicologists from our labs if you have any questions or discussion points in regards to test results or drug testing in general.
- 24-48 turnaround time on all toxicology results
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Summit Diagnostics will provide you with quick, easy-to-understand, and actionable drug testing results. Our programs will help you to limit your personal liability, discourage drug diversion, keep your patients safe, and keep your practice running smoothly and compliantly. Our representatives will treat you, your staff, and your patients with the utmost care and professionalism.
Joanna, Martyak, Specialist Hospital Market
Joanna is currently working in the addiction and recovery portion of diagnostics while focusing on cRead More
Nechol Thayer, Specialist Long Term Care market
Nechol Thayer serves as our Director of Long Term Care. She brings a wealth of medical sales leaderRead More
Lloyd Smith, Director of Compliance
H. LLoyd Smith serves as Compliance Officer for Summit Diagnostics. In this role, he is responsibleRead More
Rick Mansfield, Operations Director and Lab Liaison
Rick recently joined the Summit Diagnostics team as our Operations Director. He has a long and distiRead More
Jenny Mathieu, National Sales Director, Summit Diagnostics
Jenny's passion for sales and customer service has been a way of life since the young age of 5-selliRead More
Nancy Williams, Director of Sales, Infectious Disease
Nancy always wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. It was only fitting that after workinRead More
Chris Lowery, President of Summit Diagnostics
Chris Lowery currently serves Summit Diagnostics as President. He leads our efforts in clinical saleRead More
George Powell CEO and Founder
George brings over 30 years of medical leadership experience to Summit Diagnostics. In 2007 he founRead More
LETTER FROM CEO
For 12 Years, Summit Diagnostics has Brought Stability to the Drug Testing Industry
Welcome to Summit Diagnostics. Twelve years ago, the Summit Diagnostics leadership team had a goal to create a company that truly understands the needs of medical professionals in the drug and alcohol testing industry.
Our vision was to help clients through the many pieces necessary to treat patients suffering from addiction.
Over those 12 years, Summit Diagnostics continues to see that vision through. We provide our clients with every tool necessary in their treatment of patients; Prescription monitoring, toxicology lab services, compliance services, and high quality drug testing devices.
With a strict emphasis on compliance, Summit has worked with thousands of clients to assure patient safety in their road to recovery, while helping to protect medical professional’s liability.
– George Powell
– CEO & Founder