Covid-19 “Coronavirus” IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit
(For Professional Use Only)
In response to the Coronavirus epidemic, Summit Diagnostics has brought testing kits to the US Market to help aid in detection of COVID-19!
Fast Results in 2 – 5 minutes
- Facilitates Patient Treatment Decisions Quickly
- Simple, Time-Saving Procedure
- Small Specimens: only 5 uL of serum/plasma or 10uL of whole blood specimens
- All Necessary Reagents Provided
- High Sensitivity and Specificity
- Specimen: Whole Blood, Serum, Plasma
- Specific to COVID-19 Pathogen SARS-CoV-2
- Detection Window (IgM): Symptomatic 3-5 days, Asymptomatic 7 days
- Specimen Volume: 5 uL (Serum/Plasma); 10uL (Whole Blood)
- Storage: 2-30 Degrees Celsius
- Shelf Life: 24 Months from Date of Manufacture
- Internal Control Included
- Forensics / Medical Professional Use Only
Our COVID-19 IgG/IgM Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay that utilizes lateral flow technology, used for the qualitative, differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
This test is intended to screen patients, symptomatic or asymptomatic, for COVID-19 in human whole blood, serum or plasma.