The Health Law Partners, P.C. assists healthcare providers, suppliers, plans and organizations with their compliance needs.
For example, our attorneys can assist with:
- Developing training programs and presenting compliance in-service and education sessions with regard to billing, HIPAA privacy and HIPAA security
- Developing and updating billing compliance policies
- Undertaking compliance investigations and responding to identified problems
- Directing auditing and monitoring
- Reviewing contracts and relationships for compliance with the Stark and Anti-kickback laws
- Drafting compliant contracts
- Counseling providers with regard to sensitive refund and disclosure issues
- Drafting and updating HIPAA privacy and security programs and policies
- Reimbursement matters
With 34 years of experience with the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), and 10 years of private consulting, Mudri Associates Inc. has a unique and unmatched perspective on the issues that clients face.
Mudri Associates Inc. Provides clients with up-to-date information and guidance regarding the current enforcement and regulatory priorities for state, local and federal compliance in regard to controlled substances, listed and scheduled drugs and Government solutions.
To set up a meeting with a DEA Consultant, contact your local summit representative or contact customer service at 1-800-377-6481 or